If you are interested in buying rural acreage for farming, ranching, recreational use, family getaway or as an investment, Encina Property Group can help you find what you need. We will visit with you to understand your wants and needs, as we feel listening to you is one of the cornerstones of our success.
The team at Encina Property Group understands the uniqueness of acreage properties. We have years of experience coupled with local, regional and statewide relationships that are necessary to making your land purchase a success. We realize each client has a distinct property in mind to fit their needs and it is our goal and mission at Encina Property Group to see those needs are met.
We take pride in working to educate our clients in a number of areas that are priorities for rural property ownership. Those areas include but certainly are not limited to:
- Research to locate the buyer’s specific, unique property
- Property evaluation, investment evaluation and return on investment
- Trustworthy contacts for property infrastructure, including power, water, roads and fencing
- Farming and ranching expertise, including all aspects of livestock selection and management, soil evaluations, crops and related yields and general agriculture planning and management
- Water containment and management
- Hunting and hunting management
- Low and high fencing
- Local fish and game insights
- Property finance options
- Substantial local contacts and support services
If it is 10 acres or 10,000 acres, Encina Property Group is ready to start the conversation.